ltechnologygroup.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Hello! Here’s what’s happening on Thursday.
1. The US warned North Korea that it would be “utterly destroyed” if nuclear war broke out. The US’s statement follows North Korea’s ICBM launch on Wednesday.
2. Donald Trump criticized UK Prime Minister Theresa May on Twitter. Trump told May to focus on “radical islamic terrorism” after retweeting a string of anti-Muslim videos from the leader of the far-right party Britain First.
3. Northern Ireland could end up following European Union regulations long after Brexit. Britain is proposing giving more power to the Northern Ireland government so it can ensure “convergence” with the Republic of Ireland.
4. 2.7 million Uber users in the UK were affected by a data breach. Uber paid $100,000 to hackers to cover up the breach.
5. Bitcoin collapsed below $10,000. The cryptocurrency crossed the milestone just a day earlier.
6. Israel expects the US to recognize Jerusalem as its capital. Israelis and Palestinians both recognize Jerusalem as their capital, and Trump reportedly intends to move the US embassy there from Tel Aviv.
7. Efforts to reunite the West Bank and Gaza Strip under one government are stalling. The Palestinian Authority is supposed to take complete responsibility for Gaza by December 1.
8. A Bosnian war criminal died after drinking “poison” at The Hague. Slobodan Praljak appeared to drink from a small vial as his guilty sentence was upheld.
9. Argentina sentenced 29 former officials to life. Human rights groups estimate Argentina’s military government killed up to 30,000 people during the 1976-1983 dictatorship.
10. Iceland’s opposition leader Katrin Jakobsdottir will become the country’s new Prime Minister. Jakobsdottir heads the Left-Green Movement and agreed to form a coalition government.
At L Technology Group, we know technology alone will not protect us from the risks associated with in cyberspace. Hackers, Nation States like Russia and China along with “Bob” in HR opening that email, are all real threats to your organization. Defending against these threats requires a new strategy that incorporates not only technology, but also intelligent personnel who, eats and breaths cybersecurity. Together with proven processes and techniques combines for an advanced next-generation security solution. Since 2008 L Technology Group has develop people, processes and technology to combat the ever changing threat landscape that businesses face day to day.
Call Toll Free (855) 999-6425 for a FREE Consultation from L Technology Group, https://www.ltechnologygroup.com.