ltechnologygroup.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Cars are more than just transportation. They can be rolling art.
- Two years ago, Business Insider put together our first list of the most beautiful cars in 2015.
- Here’s an updated list of cars that are on sale today
Cars are more than just a means to get from point a to point b. They can be works of rolling automotive art. Legendary car designers such as Marcello Gandini, Giorgetto Giugiaro, and more recently Ian Callum are artistic geniuses as much as they’re “car guys.”
While beauty is without a doubt purely in the eye of the beholder, there are certain cars whose sleek lines, luscious curves, or sheer aggression make them universally loved. Well, at least universally loved here at Business Insider.
Two years ago, we assembled a list that contained what we consider to be the ultimate collection of automotive elegance on sale at dealerships today.
For 2017, we’ve updated our list to reflect the latest and greatest from the world’s automakers.
10. Mazda MX-5: Over the past quarter century, the Mazda MX-5 Miata has become the best-selling sports car of all time.
Although earlier generations have not been known as style icons, the current fourth-generation model is a different story. New for 2015, the current MX-5 conveys the car’s sporting heritage in a charismatic and aesthetically pleasing package.
9. Jaguar F-PACE: For the first time, one of the most beautiful cars in the world is, in fact, an SUV.
Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar design boss Sir Ian Callum (he hasn’t been knighted yet, but he should be) expertly translated the brand’s athletic look into SUV form.
Jaguar Land Rover
8. Alfa Romeo Giulia: In a world filled with anonymous car design, Alfa Romeo refuses to blend into the crowd. And that certainly holds true for its new Giulia sedan.
In the hotrod Giulia Quadrifoglio, the memorable looks start with Alfa’s signature triangle grille and capped off by a curvaceous rear end with quad exhausts and a massive diffuser.
7. Lexus LC 500: Over the past few years, Lexus and its spindle grille have polarized the automotive community. However, the luxury brand’s new LC 500 coupe is a whole different story. I think we can all agree it’s simply gorgeous.
The LC’s striking looks begin with the most successful implementation of the spindle grille to date. In addition, the car’s flowing silhouette and chiseled edges make for a truly eye-catching ride.
6. Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta: For many, Ferraris are idolized for their beauty simply because they are Ferraris. But the reality is that, over the past 15 years, the company has had its fair share of misses. Fortunately for Ferrari, its flagship LaFerrari Aperta isn’t one of them.
Designed in-house at Ferrari, the drop top LaFerrari is a bold melange of classic elements from Maranello’s supercars of yore. Its lines are sleek, evocative of a space-ship, yielding the ultimate Ferrari hypercar.
5.Lamborghini Huracán: Critics of Lamborghini’s entry-level model say its design is just too plain. I disagree. Instead, I think the Huracán is tastefully restrained for a Lamborghini and strikes a contrast to the Aventador’s stealth-fighter looks.
The baby-Lambo is sleek and stylish, yet it also effectively conveys the menacing personality of a raging bull without the embellishments that plagued many of the Huracán’s predecessors.
4. Aston Martin DB11: In past Aston Martins, the words “Power, Beauty, and Soul” would appear on the dashboard when you went to start the car. While these words no longer appear in the DB11, they offer a perfect summation of everything this car stands for.
The DB11 is the first time Aston designer Marek Reichman has had the opportunity to go all out on an all-new production model. And what a job he’s done. Reichman’s DB11 is a modern and seductive interpretation of what an Aston should be. It also moves away from the design language set by predecessor Sir Ian Callum’s DB7 that has guided the company for more than two decades.
3. Pagani Huayra: The 230-mph Huayra is the second all-new model to emerge from the Italian workshop of Horacio Pagani. It serves as the successor to the widely praised Zonda.
In may ways, Horacio Pagani is an automotive Steve Jobs. No detail, no matter how minor, is overlooked. Everything from the design of the car’s active aerodynamics to the “ding” sound the shifter makes is carefully and deliberately crafted.
The result is a hypercar with a rocket-ship body and a sort of steampunk interior — utterly original!
2. Ford GT: Ladies and gentleman, the ultimate American supercar. Few cars on the road today are as pleasing to the eye as the Ford GT.
Aesthetically, it’s a wonderfully executed balance between racing-dictated aerodynamics and eye-catching beauty.
For the GT, Ford design boss Moray Callum (Sir Ian’s younger brother) managed to get the car’s functional flying buttresses into its signature design features.
1. Jaguar F-Type: Sir Ian Callum once told me a Jaguar design must possess beauty, simplicity, and a sense of visual prowess.
Jaguar Land Rover
With the F-Type, Sir Ian has checked all of those boxes — and then some.
Jaguar Land rover
The F-Type’s feline curves and muscular stance means this cat from Coventry is ready to pounce. Three years after its introduction in 2014, the Jag remains the most balanced and beautiful car in the world. For that reason, Sir Ian’s F-Type manages to stave off a spirited challenge from brother Moray’s stunning Ford GT.
Jaguar Land Rover
At L Technology Group, we know technology alone will not protect us from the risks associated with in cyberspace. Hackers, Nation States like Russia and China along with “Bob” in HR opening that email, are all real threats to your organization. Defending against these threats requires a new strategy that incorporates not only technology, but also intelligent personnel who, eats and breaths cybersecurity. Together with proven processes and techniques combines for an advanced next-generation security solution. Since 2008 L Technology Group has develop people, processes and technology to combat the ever changing threat landscape that businesses face day to day.
Call Toll Free (855) 999-6425 for a FREE Consultation from L Technology Group, https://www.ltechnologygroup.com.