ltechnologygroup.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Bitcoin fell below the $18,000 per coin benchmark Tuesday morning, down roughly 5.8% in the last 24 hours.
- In the same period, the cryptocurrency — which now has a market cap of $304.43 billion — reached as high as $19,730 per coin.
- The price is roughly back to where it was Sunday afternoon, when CME Group launched a bitcoin futures exchange exactly one week after crosstown competitor CBOE also launched trading of the contracts.
- Ethereum, the second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, was up more than 6% Tuesday morning. Keep up to date on all cryptocurrency and blockchain news with Crypto Insider, a new newsletter from Business Insider.
- Follow the price of bitcoin in real-time here>>
At L Technology Group, we know technology alone will not protect us from the risks associated with in cyberspace. Hackers, Nation States like Russia and China along with “Bob” in HR opening that email, are all real threats to your organization. Defending against these threats requires a new strategy that incorporates not only technology, but also intelligent personnel who, eats and breaths cybersecurity. Together with proven processes and techniques combines for an advanced next-generation security solution. Since 2008 L Technology Group has develop people, processes and technology to combat the ever changing threat landscape that businesses face day to day.
Call Toll Free (855) 999-6425 for a FREE Consultation from L Technology Group, https://www.ltechnologygroup.com.