ltechnologygroup.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Shares of World Poker Fund Holdings, an over-the-counter name that develops “social gaming platforms,” spiked nearly 100% Thursday after announcing it would acquire a cryptocurrency digital wallet company.
- World Poker Fund Holdings was founded in 2011 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
- It has a market cap of roughly $98,000.
- Shares eventually settled in near $0.89, or up about 60%.
- It’s the latest in a string of companies, including a Chinese juice manufacturer, a British video game company, and a New York tea bottler, that have seen similar spikes after announcing pivots to blockchain technology or cryptocurrencies.
At L Technology Group, we know technology alone will not protect us from the risks associated with in cyberspace. Hackers, Nation States like Russia and China along with “Bob” in HR opening that email, are all real threats to your organization. Defending against these threats requires a new strategy that incorporates not only technology, but also intelligent personnel who, eats and breaths cybersecurity. Together with proven processes and techniques combines for an advanced next-generation security solution. Since 2008 L Technology Group has develop people, processes and technology to combat the ever changing threat landscape that businesses face day to day.
Call Toll Free (855) 999-6425 for a FREE Consultation from L Technology Group, https://www.ltechnologygroup.com.