ltechnologygroup.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider’s roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Ethereum, now the third-largest cryptocurrency by market cap, has been on a tear in this first week of the year. The coin crossed the $1,000 mark early Friday morning before giving up some of its gains.
Here are the current standings:
- Bitcoin (BTC): $16,318.77 (+6.96%)
- Ripple (XRP): $2.512 (+11.05%)
- Ethereum (ETH): $987.33 (-8.17%)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCC): $2,424.50 (+3.17%)
- The iced tea company that pivoted to blockchain is selling $8.4 million worth of shares to buy bitcoin mining machines.
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook is looking into how it can use cryptocurrency.
- The SEC sent yet another stern warning about cryptocurrencies and ICO’s on Thursday, saying investors should “exercise caution.”
- Bitcoin is rising this morning, while Ripple’s XRP is falling, possibly due to a very public spat between a New York Times reporter and Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse on Twitter.
- Finally, “the year of digital is upon us,”Greenwich Associates says. Bitcoin, political gridlock, and big data are set to transform markets in 2018.
At L Technology Group, we know technology alone will not protect us from the risks associated with in cyberspace. Hackers, Nation States like Russia and China along with “Bob” in HR opening that email, are all real threats to your organization. Defending against these threats requires a new strategy that incorporates not only technology, but also intelligent personnel who, eats and breaths cybersecurity. Together with proven processes and techniques combines for an advanced next-generation security solution. Since 2008 L Technology Group has develop people, processes and technology to combat the ever changing threat landscape that businesses face day to day.
Call Toll Free (855) 999-6425 for a FREE Consultation from L Technology Group, https://www.ltechnologygroup.com.