ltechnologygroup.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Ripple’s XRP, the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap, slumped as much as 20% Monday morning as all three of the world’s largest digital tokens came under pressure.
- XRP is currently trading at $2.32, according to data from Markets Insider, and has a market cap of $90 billion, according to coinmarketcap.com.
- The token is now down 38% from its all-time high, set earlier this month.
- Ripple has been in the headlines a bunch over the past week thanks to the meteoric rise of XRP, which has made multi-millionaires out of those lucky enough to hold massive amounts, like Ripple co-founder Chris Larsen.
- Ethereum, which has leap frogged XRP for the number two slot by market cap, has also fallen by 5% Monday after hitting fresh highs earlier in the day.
- Bitcoin, far and away the largest cryptocurrency, was down 10%.
At L Technology Group, we know technology alone will not protect us from the risks associated with in cyberspace. Hackers, Nation States like Russia and China along with “Bob” in HR opening that email, are all real threats to your organization. Defending against these threats requires a new strategy that incorporates not only technology, but also intelligent personnel who, eats and breaths cybersecurity. Together with proven processes and techniques combines for an advanced next-generation security solution. Since 2008 L Technology Group has develop people, processes and technology to combat the ever changing threat landscape that businesses face day to day.
Call Toll Free (855) 999-6425 for a FREE Consultation from L Technology Group, https://www.ltechnologygroup.com.